"A dog's life"

Understanding the Context 


I star by introducing the topic of audio recording and activating prior knowledge through a short discussion. 

Ask them if they have pets at home, how they relate to them or what is the importance os having a pet for them. I also point out certain attitudes that we must have as citizens and the responsibilities we have to keep ourselves safe. 

Explain the objetive of the activity: to listen the recording and understand the content and the main message. 

Provide students with the worksheets containing comprehension questions. Preview the questions and direct students to skin through them to get an idea of what they need to hear. 

We play the audio recording once, allowing students to listen carefully. After listening for the first time, I give students a short time to discuss their initial understanding in pairs or small groups. 

Play the audio recording a second time, if necessary, to help students clarify any unanswered questions. 

I instruct student to answer the comprehension questions individually or in pairs, using the information they have gathered from listening. 

We all review the answers to the comprehension questions together as a class, encouraging students to share their answers and discuss any points of confusion. We summarize the main points of the audio recording and provoke further discussion or reflection from the students. 

🎧LISTENING

BritishCouncil.(s.f) LearnEnglishKids. https://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/listen-watch/short-stories/dogs-life


Comentarios