PRESENTATION




HELLO, MY NAME IS ANA, I'M 27 YEARS OLD AND I'M FROM MADRID 

Welcome to my personal blog about ICT in primary education!

As an elementary school teacher, I have always been fascinated by the impact of technology on my students learning and growth. Throughtout my career, I have witnessed firsthand how ICT have transformed the way we teach and how children learn. 

My goals is to provide practical ideas, concrete examples and useful resources that can help you boost your students learning and cultivate their digital competence from an early age. Through this platform, I also hope to be able to connect with other primary school teachers and create a learning community in which we can share our experiences, successes and challenges in the use of ICT in our classrooms. 

I hope you enjoy this blog and find inspiration and practical tips to enrich your teaching practice!.













Comentarios